On Wednesday, WWE informed via twitter that they come to terms on the release of some of their superstars.
The list has 20 superstars who were part of WWE for a long time. Some names were very unexpected. Here are the superstars that got released by the WWE last night
01. Kurt Angle
02. Rusev (Miroslav Barnyashev)
03. Drake Maverick (James Curtin)
04. Zack Ryder (Matthew Cardona)
05. Curt Hawkins (Brian Myers)
06. Karl Anderson (Chad Allegra)
07. Luke Gallows (Drew Hankinson)
08. Heath Slater (Heath Miller)
09. Eric Young (Jeremy Fritz)
10. Rowan (Joseph Ruud)
11. Sarah Logan (Sarah Rowe)
12. No Way Jose (Levis Valenzuela)
13. Mike Chioda
14. Mike Kanellis (Mike Bennett)
15. Maria Kanellis
16. EC3 (Michael Hutter)
17. Aiden English (Matthew Rehwoldt)
18. Lio Rush (Lionel Green)
19. Primo (Edwin Colon) and
20. Epico (Orlando Colon Nieves)
Some superstars from the list were on the main rooster and were involved in good storyline feuds.
Sarah Logan had a match on this week’s RAW with Shayna Baszler. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson were part of the OC faction with AJ Styles, now after their release it will be interesting to see what AJ gonna choose next. Fans are not happy with the releases.
This past week WWE also released the tag team The Revivals from the company as they had nothing interesting to do with them. The former tag champs were also not so happy with the treatment they were getting from the company in the past few months. Let’s see what they these superstars will do in their coming future.
WWE greeted the superstars saying “We wish them all the best in their future endeavours”.