As Coronavirus in India is on the verge of entering in Third Stage, and to neutralise the threats Government of India regularly coming up with initiative to aware the citizens.
Initiative like, using caller tune to spread awareness or by doing advertisement. This time Government came up with an app called Aarogya Setu.
Aarogya Setu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in fight against COVID-19. The App is aimed at augmenting the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19.
In just 6 Days of release this app hits 10 million plus download in Play Store and has 4.5 star ratings.
Let’s talk about the features of the app.
- Aarogya setu app will ask some simple question from you for example, Did you have international travel history in last 14 days? and based on your input this app will evaluate your risk level from getting infected from Coronavirus.
- You can get all emergency help center number from the app only.
- You can also conduct a self assessment test to check whether your fever is normal or it has Covid-19 symptoms.
- There are various options in app from where you can learn more about Covid-19 disease or What to Do’s and Dont’s or What safety measures you need to take.
- You can also access all tweets of Ministry of health and family welfare on coronavirus from the Aarogya Setu app.
As this app is in his initial release you may experience some issue in the app. As of now the Aarogya setu is not fully responsive you may experience some lags. Many users getting no internet connection message while registering in the app although they are connected with the internet.
Finally i can say, if you working in essential job or anyone from your family members is in essential services than this application is must have for them.