Realme has started rolling out latest OTA update to their devices from late April, 2020. Few days back, flagship 5G device Realme X50 Pro has started receiving the latest update. Along-with Realme X50 Pro, Realme 3 Pro is also receiving latest update with April security patch. Updates are being pushed phase-wise so that they could catch the bug in early phase if it exists. If there will be major bugs, only few users will get affected because of phase roll out. These affected users can complain about the bugs in Realme Community Bug Report Board. It will help Realme to pull the update earlier before users in later phase receive the buggy update.
Latest update of Realme XT has the build number RMX1921EX_11.C.04. If you don’t receive the latest update in some days then you can go to the Software Update page, available in Realme India website.
Realme XT Update | Change Log in May 2020 OTA
Following are the Realme XT Update change logs that has been published in Realme Community by the administrator :
● Android security patch: April, 2020
● Added DocVault ID feature(India)
Known issue fixed
● Optimized audio effects for third-party apps
● Added arrow to the right of the list of recent location information requests in dark mode
● Fixed the issue that the prompt tone appears every time when the client plays music
● Fixed the issue that the alarm is automatically turned off after being cleared by the background task
Note: In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
Above note always comes with the latest update from Realme. So think before moving to the latest Realme XT update.