Realme seems to be in the mood of pushing latest updates to their users during lockdown. Few days back, Realme posted that Realme 3 and Realme 3i has started receiving the Realme UI, based on Android 10. Afterwards, Realme X50 Pro and Realme 3 Pro got the latest update. Latest update fixed some issues and added DocVault ID. And then Realme 5 Pro Latest Update has started rolling out with the Realme XT’s update.
There are similar change logs in every latest update that Realme is pushing to it’s devices. Most of devices received the DocVault ID and April Security Patch and Realme 5 Pro also witness the same. Know the changes that has been pushed to Realme 5 Pro in the latest build RMX1971EX_11.C.03.
Realme 5 Pro Latest Update Change Log
● Android security patch: April, 2020
● Added DocVault ID feature(India)
Known issue fixed
● Optimized audio quality for third-party apps
● Added arrow to the right of the list of recent location information requests in dark mode
● Fixed the issue that the prompt tone appears every time when the client plays music
● Fixed the issue that the alarm is automatically turned off after being cleared by the background task
* This update is for the Indian Realme 5 Pro.
* Latest update will be rolled out in phases.
* After a certain period of time, latest update will be added in Realme Software Update Page.