Priyanka Chopra today turns 38. The Desi Girl has been millennials favourite for years. Social media is flooding with birthday wishes and appreciation for the actress. Priyanka has been an inspiration to all the young people, who wants to dream big and have guts to chase their dream.
Priyanka Chopra made her Bollywood Debut with The Hero: Love Story Of A Spy alongside Sunny Deol. Her beauty, persona and charm caught every eye balls and with series of movies like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Don, Andaaz, Aitraaz, Krrish, Barfi, Priyanka established herself as a top notch actress of the Industry.
Today, PC is a global phenomenon making her country proud at every occasion. The journey to this unattainable global stardom and craze has not been easy. In modern times, Priyanka Chopra is a representative of India’s rich culture and embodiment all across the world. In the day and age where people give up on their dreams very easily Priyanka Chopra is a perfect example of going all out to make every impossible dream possible.
Here we will look at 5 instances when PC’s quirky reply left everyone in ‘awwe’
- When a reporter tried to get some sensational quote from PC, by comparing her to her rival Deepika Padukone and the global competition between the two actresses, Priyanka Chopra replied, “I thought you all think we are friends, when we became competition. Didn’t you wrote we both are BFF ? How did it change, when and why ? I’m clarifying again nothing has changed, everything is same, except your way of looking at things. Change your perception.
- At one instance when a reporter tried to provoke the actress by saying, Did you ever manipulate to get an award ? Reacting to this Priyanka Chopra said, “How can I manipulate and get award, please give me suggestions so that I can do it with Jitesh. Do you get everything that you desire, life is not like that. Awards are great, I think so if amongst you there were some awards, you would be putting your best forward, rather than asking this nonsensical things”.
- At a press event, a reporter asked Priyanka does she considers herself a Hollywood Star that’s why she snubs Indin Awards Ceremony. Priyanka Chopra in reply said, “Does other actors attend every award, every year. How many other actors have not gone for this award function. Have you asked this question to them. Don’t overthink so much”.
- When a reporter tried to question Priyanka regarding Indian Films approach of depicting Feminism in a absurd way. How when a girl gives a slap to a boy is ok but on the contrary when the boy does the same, clouds fall upon him. Priyanka Chopra said, “When a man is eve teasing a woman, when she is walking by and he is like, How great are you looking ? What a beautiful way of walking ? A woman shouldn’t go and slap him. When we talk about equality and opportunities we talk about cerebral opportunity, I’m not talking about beating somebody. If you can be a man, become a CEO have three kids without any questions, there should be no questioning to me. I can be a mother, wife and a CEO”.
- During Jai Gangaajal trailer launch, when Director Prakash Jha teased Priyanka Chopra by saying, Madam takes two takes each time. Priyanka Chopra spontaneously and jokingly reply left a laugh riot. She said, “Who said I take 2 takes, you are the debut artist, I’m a senior in the industry”