Due to the ongoing global pandemic, many movies releases were postponed. This also affected the release of the upcoming Marvel movies like Black Widow, The Eternals, Spiderman Far From Home sequel and more.
Marvel’s Phase 4 was scheduled to start this year with the release of Black Widow in May followed by The Eternals and others but the Covid-19 outbreak disturbed everything for Marvel. Last year when their phase 3 got ended with Spiderman: Far From Home, fans were little upset until 2019‘s San Diego Comic Con where Marvel unveiled their list of movies in Phase 4.
READ ALSO: 5 must see Malayalam movies of 2019
Here are the rescheduled release dates of every confirmed Marvel Phase 4 movie.
• Black Widow – 6 November, 2020
• The Eternals – 12 February, 2021
• Shang-Chi and the Legend of Ten Rings – 7 May, 2021
• Spiderman: Far From Home sequel – 16 July, 2021
• Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – 5 November, 2021
• Thor: Love and Thunder – 18 February, 2022
*Not rescheduled movies release date
The list will be updated if any new information will arrive. Till then rewatch all the released Marvel movies during this Quarantine.