In 2020, most of the people are using multiple accounts on social media, one for their personal use and one for their professional use. But switching between multiple accounts on Instagram could be a headache sometime. Here are some Instagram tricks which will help you minimise your efforts and save you a lot of time.
STEPS TO DO IT
1. Log in from your main account.
2. Long press your profile icon on the bar section.
3. There you will find the ‘Add account’ option.
4. Tap it and select ‘Log In To Existing Account’.
5. Then log in from the other account.
6. Now your multi-account login setup has been completed.
7. To switch between accounts, just simply double tap on the profile icon and you are good to go.
Make sure you’re using the latest version of Instagram. Ours Instagram version is 126.96.36.199.135 and the trick was made available to us few days ago. If you don’t want to update the application, you can use the old method of long pressing the profile icon and then tapping on the account you want to use. If you find this trick helpful, then share it.