INFINIX has brought the successor of INFINIX HOT 9 in India. They unveiled the pricing, specifications and availability of INFINIX HOT 10 (X682C) in India. INFINIX is well-known for launching smartphones under 10K in India. This time, they have done the same but they left the MediaTek Helio P22 for HOT 10 and used the latest MediaTek Helio G70 processor. With upgrade in processor, INFINIX has offered 6.78 inches large display and massive 5200 mAh battery with 2.5D curved glass at front and back. Go through this article to know whether you should buy INFINIX HOT 10 or not.
INFINIX HOT 10 Price in India and Availability
There comes a single variant for RAM and storage, 6 GB+128 GB. But INFINIX has made sure that device comes in four color options : Amber Red, Moonlight Jade, Obsidian Black and Ocean Wave. Coming to the price, INFINIX HOT 10 price is assigned to be Rs 9,999 in India. It will be available on Flipkart and first sale will be on 16th October.
There are some bank offers available for HOT 10. Additional 5% Unlimited Cashback will be offered on payment with Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
INFINIX HOT 10 Specifications
INFINIX HOT 10 Display
HOT 10 has large 6.78 inches display with HD+ resolution type (1640×720 pixels). INFINIX has used LCD IPS display for aspect ratio of 20.5:9 and 91.5% screen-to-body ratio. It has contrast ratio of 1500:1 and maximum brightness of 480 nits. Additionally, they have added the Eye Care Mode for protection of eyes. As because it has HD+ display and a large 6.78 inches display, it has pixel density of 264 PPI only.
INFINIX HOT 10 Camera
|Primary Lens||16 MP|
|Depth Sensor||2 MP|
|Macro Lens||2 MP|
|Low Light Sensor||Low Light Sensor|
|LED Light||Quad LED Flash|
|Camera Placement||Punch-Hole at Left|
|Primary Lens||8 MP|
|LED Light||Dual LED Flash|
INFINIX HOT 10 Processor, RAM and Storage
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G70|
|Chipset Size||12 nm|
|CPU||2×ARM Cortex-A75 @ 2 GHz + 6×ARM Cortex A-55 @ 1.7 GHz|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G52 MC2|
|GPU Frequency||820 MHz|
|RAM Variant||6 GB|
|Storage Variant||128 GB|
|Storage Type||eMMC 5.1|
|Slot Type||Dedicated Slot|
|Expandable Up to||256 GB|
INFINIX HOT 10 Connectivity, Navigation, Ports
|Network Types||4G VoLTE, 4G, 3G, 2G|
|SIM Configuration||Nano SIM+Nano SIM|
|3.5 mm Audio Jack||Yes|
INFINIX HOT 10 Battery, Charger, Other Features
|Sensors||Ambient Light, G-Sensor, Proximity, Gyroscope, E-Compass|
|User Interface (UI)||XOS 7.0|
|Dimensions||171.1 × 77.6 × 8.88 mm|
INFINIX HOT 10 : Should You Buy or Not ?
Newly launched HOT 10 is priced at Rs 9,999 in India which is a great price segment for users. But users must focus on specifications what they need and not the rest of the features what they don’t need.
Reasons to Buy
- It has powerful MediaTek Helio G70 Octa-Core processor, clocked at max. frequency of 2 GHz and ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU at 820 MHz frequency.
- It has massive 5200 mAh Li-ion battery.
- It has large 6.78 inches display. (Users who prefer larger display).
- It has screen-to-body ratio of 91.5% for better viewing experience.
- It has aspect ratio of 20.5:9 which will be enhancing the videos watching experience.
- It has dedicated slot for storage expansion.
- It has primary lens of 16 MP at rear which will help users in capturing images at small space. (Viewing photos in smartphones that are captured with 16 MP, is good enough and it also doesn’t consume much storage space)
- Quad LED flash and dual LED flash at front will help the users to capture images in dark conditions.
- It has thickness of 8.88 mm only, even with 5200 mAh battery whereas other brands are making their 10K priced smartphone at 9 mm thickness or above.
- It has DTS-HD surround sound for audio enhancements.
- Box comes with the TPU case and screen guard so users won’t be needed to head towards market during pandemic.
Reasons Not to Buy
- It has screen size of 6.78 inches which doesn’t fit in most of the users’ hand.
- It has HD+ resolution which will degrade the viewing experience.
- It has no ultra-wide angle lens which users are getting to.
- It has primary lens of 16 MP at rear which can’t capture higher resolution images. And lower resolution images doesn’t look good at larger displays (Laptops, Desktops, TV).
- It weighs 204 grams which is quite heavy. Though other brands are also offering their smartphones in 200 grams or above but it’s not good for users.