Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his 14th April speech, announced the extension of the ongoing lockdown in India to May 3.
In his 25 minutes speech, he addressed some important points that are necessary to be implemented in the country to cut down the spread of the virus. PM urges the citizens to follow these 7 things to help the nation fight against this pandemic.
“SAAT BAATON MEIN AAPKA SAATH”
1) Please take extra care of the elderly people of your house, specially those who have some diseases.
2) Follow the lockdown and social distancing to the fullest. Try to use homemade masks as much as possible.
3) Follow the guidelines issued by the Ayush Mantralay to boost your immunity.
4) To slow down the Corona spread, please download the Aarogya Setu mobile application and share the application with others.
5) Help the poor families who are most effected by the lockdown as much as you can.
6) If you have a business, don’t release any of your employee. Be kind to them in this time of crisis.
7) Respect the nation’s Corona fighters like our doctors, nurses, health workers, police officers and others who are putting there life in risk to save ours.
As the Covid-19 cases in India today crosses 10,000 mark, the extension of the lockdown is not a surprise. The nation needs to be at home to cut down the spread.