The wait is over. Activision is all set to roll out its most anticipated battle royale multiplayer game Call of Duty Mobile on October 1 2019. Considering the legacy of Call of Duty, many experts assume that COD Mobile could become a threat to world’s most popular battle royale game PUBG Mobile. Although this totally depends upon the user’s on what’s their take on this game. COD Mobile will be available on both Android as well as iOS devices.
You can download Call of Duty Mobile via Google Play Store and Apple App Store from October 1. For now, you can pre-register for the game on the company’s official website. It was released as a beta in selected countries in July 2019 and limited user’s were able to get access.
Read : NBA Debut In India
To run the Call of Duty Mobile, an Android smartphone with at least 2 GB of RAM running on Android 5.1 Lollipop or above is must and a sufficient space must be empty in your internal storage to install this game.
In Apple devices you need to be on IOS 9 or above to play this game. In addition to this, company has also announced that iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 and iPad Touch devices will not support this game.
Just like PUBG Mobile, up to one hundred players descend from transport aircraft high above the battlefield and after landing, they loot for weapons and equipment to kill or eliminate others from the game. The last player who is able to survive the game will be declared as winner.
In this game you will get feature’s such as helicopter, ATVs or tactical raft across land, water and air combats. Users can also switch between third-person perspective and first person perspective in the game.
What to expect
- Up to 100 total rivals on a large-scale, sprawling Battle Royale map.
- Single, Two-person, or Four-person playlists are currently being playtested, so you can choose a match and play individually, as part of a pair, or as a team of four.
- Choose from one of six initial classes, each with their own ability and skill.
- The mode features similar rules to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Blackout map; drop in from above, find weapons and gear, survive on the ground, and eliminate all to win!
- Reviving teammates introduces a dog tag retrieval, with successfully-healed friends dropping in from a cargo plane once they are healed.
- The game can be played in either a third or first-person perspective, which you decide on before the match begins.
- The massive map features a wide variety of new territory to explore, as well over a dozen settings from previous Call of Duty titles, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Considering the fact, this game is developed in collaboration with Tencent Gaming who is also the developer of PUBG Mobile, which means we can expect high end graphics and good optimization with COD Mobile.
From last few time the Mobile gaming industry has been booming in the international market, so it will be interesting to see weather COD Mobile will be able to mark his position in leader-board of battle royale game or not. Well this game is totally free so you can definitely give a chance.