Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjana Sanghi starrer Dil Bechara trailer has shattered every possible record on the planet. Within the first 24 hours, Dil Bechara trailer gained a whopping 5.91 Million likes on YouTube making it most liked Indian video on the platform.
The trailer of Sushant’s last film took the internet by storm. Millions of tweets, posts, messages and memes were shared all over the country through various social media platforms. In the process, the official trailer of Dil Bechara breaks several world records.
DIL BECHARA TRAILER FIRST 24 HOURS RECORDS
*All the data shown here is taken from one specific video.
• Most liked trailer in the first 24 hours (5.9M)
• Most liked trailer in the world (5.9M)
• Most liked Indian video in the first 24 hours (5.9M)
• 2nd most liked video in the first 24 hours (5.9M)
• 2nd fastest Indian trailer to reach 1M likes (1Hr 37mins)
• 6th most viewed Indian trailer in the first 24 hours (29.2M)
• 3rd most commented Indian video in the first 24 hours (339K)
Dil Bechara trailer surpassed the previous most liked trailer in the world, Avengers Infinity War trailer in just 7 hours of release. Infinity War trailer’s overall like count at that time was 3.61M likes. It reached 1M likes mark in just 97 minutes but failed to surpass Bigil’s trailer record(1Hr).
K-pop boy band BTS holds the record of the most liked video in the first 24 hours (6.67M) and Dil Bechara trailer reaches very close to it. In the first 24 hours, it gained 5.91M likes, making it the 2nd most liked video in the world. The trailer crosses 10 Million views mark in just 6 hours of release, making it one of the fastest video in the world to do so.
Let’s see what other records the trailer will break in the coming days. Till then, you can watch or rewatch the Dil Bechara trailer from here.