Last year Canon released a new camera in their mirror less category, EOS M200 which then doesn’t made so much in the news but now is currently the most affordable Vlogging camera under Rs 40,000.
It has a 180° tilt-up screen which can help you track yourself when you are shooting alone. These things makes the camera, a total vlogger friendly.
READ NOTE: Cheap High Quality DRONE for Beginners
Here’s the complete specification of the Canon EOS M200
• 299g Polycarbonate Body
• 24.1 Megapixel APS-C sensor
• 4k Video recording
• 120fps Hd recording
• 4k Time lapse videos
• 180° tilt-up LCD touchscreen
• Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-fi for Image sharing
• DIGIC 8 Image processor
• EF-M (EF and EF-S lenses compatible via Mount adapter EF-EOS M)
• Optical Image Stabilizer on compatible lens. Also in-camera Digital image stabilization available.
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF System
• Maximum 143 points depending on lens.
• Face tracking and Eye detection AF
• Shutter speed from30 – 1/4000 sec
• Built-in flash, no external flash compatibility
• Battery life – 315 to 485 shots in single charge (depends on your mode selection)
Currently the camera is available to purchase from Amazom at an exclusive price of Rs 38,250.
Why it is the best Vlogging Camera?
You read all the specifications written above but if you are still confused. Let me take you to a conclusion.
The M200 is a lightweight compact mirror less camera which can be carried anywhere without any Hustle and bustle. The inbuilt microphone is usable, you can record good quality audio from the camera. You don’t need any external mic until and unless you really want to improve your audio game. There is optical image stabilization in the camera with compatible lenses through which you can get good study usable footage. Easy to share via Bluetooth and Wi-fi. And lastly the price. At Rs 38,250 there’s no other camera that is offering you these specifications, which makes the Canon EOS M200 a must buy.