We all love clicking photos and sharing them on our social media accounts. But a flat processed image never satisfies us, so we Edit them in post. It helps us give that photo our desired look and feel. Generally all of us, use our Smartphones to edit them using either the inbuilt editing feature or a third party editing application. Today, I am going to tell you about a Photo Editing Application that is Free, Easy to use, Multi-featured, Lightweight and Satisfying.
It is a photo editing application initially produced by Nik software and is now owned by Google for iOS and Android.
WHY SNAPSEED IS THE BEST MOBILE PHOTO EDITING APPLICATION IN 2019?
• Take less storage (only 22MB)
• Will give you a smooth experience even if you use a Smartphone with 1GB RAM.
• Mutli featured
• Lots of enhancement
• Dark theme available
• Can even edit RAW files
• Doesn’t make lots of Cache memory like other apps
• Google security
• Regular updates with important improvements
• Quick response time
• Ad free
• Free of Cost
HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
Open Play Store ➡️ Search Snapseed ➡️Tap Install (Free)
Open App store ➡️ Search Snapseed ➡️ Tap Get (Free)
Read : INSTAGRAM DARK MODE IS HERE
HOW TO USE SNAPSEED?
The editing process is very easy but if you are new to this Editing world you might get confuse with the terms and words. If you are a beginner, let me help you.
• Open Snapseed
• Import a photo that you want to edit
• After importing, tap on ‘ Styles’ for already installed presets which will automatically give your photos a different feel or you can go to ‘Tools’ to do the manual Editing.
But if you want to do some really high-end professional Editing, there’s another mobile app which is a beast in its own.
Adobe LIGHTROOM MOBILE. Comment if you want a detailed article on the same.