Today Aamir Khan celebrates his 55th birthday and fans have started pouring wishes for their favourite superstar. Mr Perfectionist will be seen in his next venture Lal Singh Chadda which is scheduled to release on Christmas this year. The fans took twitter to wish the superstar ‘HappyBirthday’.
HBD to my favorite actor ever. Thank you for the tremendous work you’ve accomplished to portray in Indian cinema. An awesome diversity of characters from movie after movie you become a legend. There will never be another awesome actor like you. #HappyBirthdayAamirKhan pic.twitter.com/32GxZMbIR0
— Press Trust Of India ✿ (@PTI_India) March 13, 2020
Dil Chahta Hai
Rang De Basanti
Taare Zameen Par
love 'em all ❤️
— Brijwa SRK FAN (@BrijwaSrk) March 13, 2020
Although seeing the Coronavirus threat in the country Aamir cancelled the meeting with the press, where every year he announces something big. Aamir who made his debut in 1987, with the box- office hit Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. Aamir who acted in more than 45 film have broken numerous records in box office. Aamir Khan is the first actor to give 100 Crore, 200 Crore and 300 Crore movies. In the career span of 33 years Aamir has won 9 Filmfare awards.
Achievements Of Aamir Khan
- In April 2013 Aamir Khan was named in 100st Influential Man In The World by Time Magazine.
- Aamir Khan was awarded with Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award in 2003 and Padma Bhushan, the third highest civilian award in 2010.
- His movie Dangal, broke numerous box office record and became the first Hindi film to earn 1743 crore.
- In 2011, Aamir was selected as member of jury of 61st Berlin International Film Festival. In 2011 Aamir was also nominated as a National Brand Ambassador of UNICEF to promote child nutrition.
- In2013, Aamir Khan was awarded by Inaugural America Abroad Media for his show Satyamav Jayate. He has also won Honorary Doctorate by Maulana Azad National Urdu University for his contribution towards Indian Cinema.
- His movie Lagaan was nominated for Best Foreign Language Film in Academy Awards.